LUMIN T3 Reviews

Qobuz Magazine

March 2024

Qobuz Magazine have published their review of LUMIN T3

During the review Thibault Claire states:

Lumïn T3, a network player that combines precision, accuracy and musicality

Ergonomic Lumïn application provides very easy control

The purity of its network playback remains a benchmark. The T3 fits perfectly into its price range, for use as the main digital source in a mid-range to very high-end system. It will fit in perfectly with any audiophile system, enhancing its music files.

LUMIN T3 Qobuz review

Soundrebels

November 2023

Two LUMIN T3 reviews!

Soundrebels have published their LUMIN T3 review featuring opinions from both Marcin Olszewski and Jacek Pazio.

During the review they state:

Lumïn charms, but doesn't cover everything with sticky maple syrup, and for that he deserves well-deserved applause.

Marcin Olszewski

On the one hand, it combines the musicality and organic coherence of its predecessors, but on the other hand, it also offers much better resolution and energy.

Marcin Olszewski

Lumïn is a very interesting product. He just has something about him.

Jacek Pazio

The whole fun in creating a virtual world lies in the skilful balancing of energy, smoothness and freshness of the music reaching us, otherwise it will either tire us out or simply put us to sleep. That's why I reacted so positively to the sound of our hero

Jacek Pazio

LUMIN T3 Soundrebels review

Hi-Fi News & Record Review

March 2023

'Outstanding Product' Award for LUMIN T3

Hi-Fi News have published their LUMIN T3 review and lab test, presenting it with their 'Outstanding Product' award!

During the review Mark Craven states:

Lumin T3 impresses from the get-go. Its sound is exactly what you want from a digital audio player – sublime levels of clarity and insight with a feeling of transparency

while the unit’s overall build and smart design already brings with it a healthy dose of ‘pride-of-ownership’, this feeling only grows when you start to use it... It just ‘works’ in a manner that isn’t always guaranteed when it comes to network audio gear.

wrapping up superb sound quality, slick app-based control and wide-ranging playback options in the sort of high-quality, stylish casework you’d expect at the price. Digital audio enthusiasts will enjoy

LUMIN T3 Outstanding Product Award

Hi-Fi Class

November 2022

Editor's Choice Award for LUMIN T3

Hi-Fi Class magazine have published their LUMIN T3 review and presented it with their 'Editor's Choice' award and a full 5-stars in every category!

During the review Marek Dyba states:

it is simply a great digital source, and one that, which is a feature of every product of this brand, will convince not only fans of digital, but also demanding fans of analog and analog (turntable, to be precise) of high quality.

The sound of the T3 is, on the one hand, smooth, coherent, dense and weighted, but on the other hand precise, open, energetic and dynamic.

What more could you want?

[LUMIN] do not rest on their laurels and are constantly looking for solutions that will make their next models sound even better. And they succeed!

LUMIN T3 i-fidelity.net 'Highlight Award'

i-fidelity.net

November 2022

Award for LUMIN T3

i-fidelity.net have published their review of LUMIN T3, presenting it with their 'Highlight' award!

During the review André Schwerdt states:

...brings together all the important core functions in excellent quality in a single device, thereby eliminating any hurdles on the way to enjoying music.

the exceptionally stable and high-performance Lumin app deserves extra praise. The triad of streamer, converter and software works right out of the box.

This 'goosebumps' factor now sets in, which brings about the emotional 'bonding' to the performer. And isn't that the point?

This ability for a balanced presentation free from digital sharpness, which is revealed here again, has always been considered one of the special features of digital Lumin products - and the T3 is no exception.

After a few weeks with the device, I can state that the performance of the Lumin T3 is convincing in every respect.

LUMIN T3 i-fidelity.net 'Highlight Award'

High Fidelity

November 2022

High Fidelity Magazine have published their LUMIN T3 review announcing that they are including it in their editorial office 'Reference System'!

During the review Wojciech Pacuła states:

it doesn't matter what resolution I listened to, what kind of music it was, the Lumin conveyed it in a dynamic, open and energetic way.

Lumin T3 is such a resolving and pleasant-sounding device.

one of the most important skills of this player is building a stereoscopic 'event' in front of us.

The result is a tonally balanced sound, smooth, yet resolving and energetic.

LUMIN T3 High Fidelity 'Applause Award'

Spill

October 2022

Spill have published their full review of LUMIN T3

During the review they state:

It has high analytical power but is not sharp and harsh, and the sound is calm and clear.

Compared with the previous generation T2, the tone of the T3 is smoother this time, and the sound level and three-dimensionality are slightly improved. Although it may not be enough to attract users of the previous generation to upgrade, the improvement in sound quality can indeed be heard.

For some friends who are not familiar with Lumin, after seeing the connection of T3, they may feel that its lacking Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Digital input. Is the price of 40,000 yuan worth it? In fact, it is this specialized design that allows the Lumin T3 to provide such a high level of performance.

first-class analytical power, sufficient high and low frequency extension, extremely rich music layering, three-dimensional sound field and imaging, and agile and flexible playback control

For users with enough budget and requirements for network streaming sound quality, the Lumin T3 is one of the best choices at this price point.

LUMIN T3 Spill review

Stereonet

October 2022

Award for T3!

Stereonet have published their review of LUMIN T3, presenting it with their Applause Award.

During the review Mark Gusew states:

LUMIN devices are amongst the easiest to set up and configure in the industry.

This model is much closer to the P1 in overall sound quality than the price difference would suggest

LUMIN has got something very right here.

Two things make it stand out from the crowd. First is the excellent sound quality, its dynamics and sheer drive giving life and excitement to music. Secondly, the ongoing software maintenance and support from the factory provide peace of mind and confidence in the purchase being future-proof.

LUMIN T3 Applause Award

Audiophile Style

October 2022

CASH Award for LUMIN T3

Audiophile Style have published their review of LUMIN T3 and LUMIN Amp (used separately and together), adding it to their prestigious list of suggested hardware.

During the review Chris Connaker states:

I can unequivocally say I like the LEEDH processing much better and think it's a game changer

When great music sounds this wonderful, it's addicting.

The T3 is one of those products that will perform close to the highest levels, but without the significant cost.

The sound quality I heard through the Lumin T3 and Lumin AMP, in addition to the great product support and knowhow of the Lumin team, made for a terrific experience all around. The Lumin T3 and Lumin AMP are both CASH Listed, without hesitation.

LUMIN T3 CASH Award
Understood
This website is using cookies. More details